Spooky Eyeball Light
- Ping pong ball
- Hot Glue
- Permanant markers
- Battery operated tea light
- Poke a hole in the bottom of the ball. (Ask for an adult's help!) Make sure the hole is large enough to go over the tea light flame.
- Use permanent markers to draw an eyeball.
- Use the hot glue to make a ring around the hole in the ball.
- Slide the tea light flame into the bottom of the ball.
- When the glue cools, your light is ready to use!
Love to craft? Are you a maker? To make more awesome crafts check out The Crafty Crate.
Shop the story