Paper Winter Scene
- Construction paper
- School Glue or glue stick
- Paper clip
- Fold a white piece of paper accordion style along the short end of the paper. Leave about 3 inches unfolded at the end.
- Trace and cut out different design elements. For our project we cut out trees, stars, moon and a house.
- Glue the long piece (this is the 3" that was not folded) of the accordion paper to the blue piece of paper.
- Cut the blue piece of paper to a dome shape.
- Glue the different elements to the blue piece of paper. Some trees can be glued into the accordion folds to create a 3D look.
- Draw in additional details.
- Attach the paperclip to the front of the white paper to secure it in place.
Shop the story