2 hearts cut from felt, or polar fleece. (Felt is easier to sew!)
accent fabric, also cut in a heart shape
a white piece of fabric
a permanent fabric marker
embroidery floss and needle
scissors and stuffing
- Using your white scrap of fabric and permanent fabric marker, write Pocket Hug on it.
- Blanket stitch your accent fabric to one of your cut out hearts. If you do not know how to blanket stitch, a basic running stitch is good too!
- Using a running stitch, sew your Pocket Hug tag onto the other heart cut out.
- Sew your two hearts together. We used a whip stitch but a basic running stitch is fine here too!
- Leave a hole large enough to put your stuffing in!
- Put your stuffing in your Pocket Hug.
- Finish sewing your Pocket Hug closed. You can add ribbons or buttons or other things to these. Be creative!