Tissue Paper Butterfly
- Two colors of tissue paper, about 5x7 size each
- A clothespin
- White or clear glue
- 1/2 of a chenille stem
- Layer the tissue paper on top of each other.
- Cut your tissue paper into a butterfly wing shape.
- Bunch up the tissue in the middle and bind it with the chenille stem.
- Twist the chenille stem and form the two ends into antennae.
- Glue the butterfly to the clip.
Love to craft? Are you a maker? To make more awesome crafts check out The Crafty Crate.
Shop the story