Winter Popsicle Critters
- Popsicle sticks
- Googly eyes
- Pom poms
- Cut out some tan felt in an antler shape.
- Using a dark brown marker color 4 popsicle sticks.
- Cut a large rectangle to the size of your popsicle sticks and glue the popsicle sticks to it.
- Glue on your antlers, googly eyes and red pom pom to create your reindeer.
- Cut out a large square of felt and glue 8 popsicle sticks to it.
- Color the popsicle sticks with a black marker.
- Cut out a large oval shape out of white felt for the tummy, glue it over the popsicle sticks.
- Trim the end off so it ends at the end of the popsicle sticks.
- Cut out two yellow hearts out of felt and cut off the bottom tip. Glue them on the bottom over the white tummy.
- Cut out a small yellow felt triangle and glue on at the top of the tummy to create a beak.
- Glue on the googly eyes.
- Glue on the pom poms to create cute ear muff puffs.
Shop the story