Salmon Sushi SWAP
- Red felt
- Dark green or black felt
- A white pom,
- Googly eyes
- A clothespin or clip
- Thin black permanent marker
- Cut out a long-rounded square from the red felt.
- Draw some diagonal lines to help it look more like salmon.
- Glue the red felt to the top of the white pom.
- Cut a thin green or black strip from the felt.
- Glue it around the pom.
- Use a clip of some kind to hold the strip in place until it dries.
- Glue on googly eyes.
Love to craft? Are you a maker? To make more awesome crafts check out The Crafty Crate.
Shop the story