1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon white sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
1 ¼ cups milk
3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Toppings (maple syrup, fruit, etc.)
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Add milk, melted butter, and egg; mix until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated pan for each pancake.
- Cook on medium heat until bubbles form and the edges are dry
- Flip and cook until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!