Easy Grilled Cheese
This is an easy recipe for classic grilled cheese! You can enjoy this on it's own, or with a hot bowl of tomato soup!
You Will Need:
- 2 slices of bread (white, wheat, etc.)
- 1 or 2 kinds of sliced cheese (American, cheddar, Colby/jack, etc.)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of butter
- tomato, thinly sliced (optional)
- Butter a slice of bread on one side, and place butter side down, in a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add 1-2 slices of cheese (if you are using tomato, add a slice now.)
- Place the second slice of bread on top, and butter the top side.
- Once the bottom is browned, you can flip the sandwich. Remove from the pan once the second side is browned.