Skip to content
No Bake Trail Mix Cups
- 1 cup thin pretzels sticks
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup dried apples
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (your choice of nuts)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Place the pretzels and apples in a well-sealed bag. Use the back of a measuring cup to crush them into small pieces.
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Stir in peanut butter and honey until all dry ingredients are well coated.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop mixture and press firmly into silicone cupcake liner.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour for ingredients to set.