Pepperoni Pizza Quesadilla
- ¼ cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 ¼ cup shredded cheese, Italian blend
- ½ cup, pepperoni (or any pizza topping of choice)
- Spread spaghetti sauce on both tortillas.
- Add 1/2 cup of cheese to one tortilla
- Layer pepperoni on top of cheese
- Add 1/2 cup of cheese on top of pepperoni.
- Layer 2nd tortilla (sauce side down) on top.
- Spray a skillet/frying pan, add quesadilla, and put on low heat.
- Cook roughly 3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Flip over.
- Add remaining cheese and pepperoni on top of quesadilla.
- Continue cooking 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cut and enjoy!